You may be eligible to receive assistance under the LIHEAP program if your household`s combined income is at or below 150% of the Federal poverty guidelines. If you have questions you can call the Energy Information Line at 1-800-252-8643. BCMW can be reached at 618/532-7388 and covers Bond, Clinton, Marion & Washington Counties. CEFS can be reached at 217/342-2193 and covers Christian, Clay, Effingham, Fayette, Montgomery, Moultrie and Shelby Counties and Crosswalk Community Action Agency can be reached at 618/937-3581 and covers Franklin, Jefferson & Williamson Counties.